How up to date are ICB balances

Bonafide

I have an MBNA credit card which currently has a high balance on 0% (balance transfer) which expires at the end of this month.

I am going to clear this amount in the coming days and I was wondering how long it will take for the ICB check to show the balance correctly as nil outstanding?

I don't think credit cards show a balance on the ICB. Just a payment history.

But I not 100% sure on that.

I got a copy of my ICB report some time back and as far as I can recall the information from MBNA was pretty recent (maybe a month or two behind). Think I have long since disposed of the report, but will take a look and post again if I can find it. No details of balances, just whether the bill had been paid or not as far as I can recall, though I was slightly more interested that AIB had failed to submit details of 2 mortgage accounts.

Why is the timing of interest? If you are looking for a new credit facility from a lender, you can probably just provide copies of your credit card statements to show you have paid it if it has not fed through to the ICB.

icb will show up all credit cards, maybe not the balances but will show whether the repayments are up to date, and this will be up to date