How to unsubribe from this website!

D

Darran

Want to know how to unsubscribe from this website as again there is no area on this website that can do this, maybe this should be put in the suggestion section as an area of improment!

I find some of the people on this site rude and unhelpful. I dont expect to get red carded for putting things in the wrong place. Up until this point I have used this site and found it great. But I think some people have no maners or way about them. So with that if anyone has an idea how to get of it, I thank you and say good bye!

I have better things to be doing, then getting crap from people on this site!

Bizarre - Darran, the mods/admin people are kept pretty busy on this site for various reasons. They are probably more concerned with monitoring potentially libellous posts than anything else.

I tried to point you in the right direction despite the fact you seemingly made very little effort to pose your questions in the correct forum.

Would it surprise you to hear that I also have better things to be doing than guiding unobservant or lazy posters around? - I'm sure the mods/admin people have even less time...

Bye then :rolleyes:

I PM'd this individual and pointed them in the direction of some threads on the subject and advised them to post within a thread where I and no doubt others would do their best to help. This is a little odd however. I did raise the subject of mods and frequent posters being rude and confrontational a while back and to give credit where credit is due there have been changes.Sorry Darran, I think you're in the wrong here. Good luck with your engagement however.

Sorry about that- I'll see to it that normal service is resumed ASAP! :mad:

So it's just because it's Christmas...the season to be jolly and all that?!Maybe the poor chap was still reeling from me telling him he might have to spend 3 months net salary on an engagement ring!

To answer the question seriously.

If someone has posted too much information about themselves on Askaboutmoney and wants to change their user name or have the posts entirely deleted, they can click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of each page and request it.

We remove posts which identify users, but we don't remove all posts as they sometimes destroy threads.

Brendan

I thank you and say good bye!

Where's the hrumph! and stamp my 'iccle foot smiley?
I shouldn’t laugh but that’s one of the funniest things I’ve read in ages!

Back