How to remove bobbles from woollen clothes?

cara mc k

Does anyone have ideas how to remove bobbles that build up on jumpers, cardigans etc. Is there any device you can buy and if so whereabouts.

Many thanks
Cara Mc K

Hi There. I remember having a device before that did the trick. It was almost like a shaver, with round holes that would suck up and cut off the bobbles. It was actually quite effective. I'm not sure where you'll buy one now, but it'd be worth looking in Hickey's, drapery stores or maybe even Argos? Another trick that sometimes works is laying down masking tape and ripping it up, bobbles and all.

Got those very disc things fron the Kleeneze catalogue and whey do work when I think of using them. Quite cheap and sure they can be found in any drapers.

Hi There. I remember having a device before that did the trick. It was almost like a shaver, with round holes that would suck up and cut off the bobbles. It was actually quite effective. I'm not sure where you'll buy one now, but it'd be worth looking in Hickey's, drapery stores or maybe even Argos? Another trick that sometimes works is laying down masking tape and ripping it up, bobbles and all.
! Good old ! :)

They have these shaver things in Debenhams in Jervis. On the same level as the cosmetics, beyond the escalators.

Thanks a million for all your help, bought bobble remover in Debenhams €8.00, so hopefully I will have a bobble free winter!

Many thanks
Cara Mc K

Back