How to find thread or post about cheap home cooking

Bronte

Can't remember who but it was one of you with D (I think) in the name who on a couple of threads or posts gave great ideas on how to cook healthy nutritious food at a low cost. Can't find it under search, would anyone know where it is.

If you can remember a few words that would have been in the thread you could try search via Google in a format such as:

strawberry cheesecake site:www.askaboutmoney.com

That will search AAM for threads containing those terms.

Hmm, now I want cheesecake!
Leo

I think it was on the money makeover section that you saw them. I think it may have been DB74 who gives very good money makeover advice who gave those tips aswell?

I think it was on the money makeover section that you saw them. I think it may have been DB74 who gives very good money makeover advice who gave those tips aswell?

Fizzelina are you trying to "butter up" DB74? :)

I actually did a google search earlier but I couldn't find anything posted recently.

DB74 might be your best bet.

Marion

Yes I think it was two posts by DB74 (that's a hard name to remember !). But when I go into his name it only shows back to 500 posts which is July 2010.

It wasn't exactly receipes, more about how you cut corners and if I remember correctly it was advice on what he had done to really get back on budget to another poster. The posts would have been quite long.

Unfortunately I don't think it was me who posted anything useful in relation to this (or anything else I hear some of you say)

Yes truthseeker it was Dmos87. I need it for someone trying to make a budget stretch. Haven't found the exact one yet but I will. Thanks everybody.

MABS have a very good little cookbook of budget recipes, I'd say you'd get it from any of their offices.

Back