How to find the paint/kitchen materials builder orginally used?

Deliah

Hi All,
How would you go about finding the paint used on the outside of the house? We have recently moved in and the house is about 4 years old.

I would like to get a breakfast bar with cupboards intergrated into the kitchen how can I find out the suppliers to match up the surfaces?

Thanks a mill.

Deliah,

There may still be stickers under the presses in your kitchen that state when the units were made and by whom. I know my 10-year-old kitchen has a couple, though not terribly legible at this stage.

teddyk

Hi,

Is there a management company operating in the estate(if it is on an estate) or even a residents association? A management company normally would hold those details.

Failing that ring the building firm who built the house.. they should be able to help you.

Last edited:
I am involved in the Auctioneering business and what I would suggest is to either locate the name of the builder/auctioneer as they would probably still have details in their respective offices as to all makes and colours of paints etc. that were used at the outset.

I know I would still hold info regarding new developments sold in the past, as to they type of kitchens, kitchen makers, suppliers, paints used, etc. in a folder in my office.

Worth a try!!