How To Find Specific Hotel Website

W200

Hi.
I am in the proccess of booking a hotel in Portugal on Hotels.com but I would also like to get a price from the hotels own website. This is proving very difficult as i am forced to sift through pages of hotel booking sites without actually finding site of the hotel . Is there a simple way of finding the hotel site ?.
Regards.
w200

Try hotel name with homepage in the search. i.e "Gresham and homepage"

Try going onto Tripadvisor.com, select Portugal Hotels, this will show a list of the hotels, ratings, reviews etc and their contact details should show there also, their own website, email address etc. (This might sound a roundabout way of doing it but it works!).

You could also give us the name of the hotel and we could help? Anything to do with Fatima, third secret etc?

Hi.
Thanks for all help.
Found it via the suggestion from "horusd". Put " Homepage " followed by name of hotel into google.
Re the " third secret of Fatima " I did not name the specific hotel as it is a problem I have come across with many hotels and needed a general solution but it is the Hotel Colina dos Mouros in Silves.
w200

The simple way to find the hotel site is search in google. You can find hotels deals in travel site like tripadvisor.com, lonelyplanet.com, flybee.com , booking.com and many other sites like this. I will recommend you to book hotels through these sites before that check the hotel rates in the specefic hotel sites.