How to find account number you sent via transfer

dodo

I did a transfer from my PTSB to an account that I have set up for transfer, the other party I sent to said they did not receive but it shows been sent on my account, but I don't know how to check if I sent to right account number as where I choose the person I want to transfer to ie has Ulster bank as when I set it up I had to put name against the account number I was setting up, just don't see option to open up that account I transferred to, any ideas

Your post is a bit unclear. But once the transfer has been made the responsibility lies with the receiving bank if a transfer goes astray.

I did a transfer from my PTSB

If you are using Ulster Bank's online banking

He is using ptsb's online banking.

dodo

You should probably go into a ptsb branch or phone them to resolve this as quickly as possible. If you put down the wrong number it may have gone to someone else's account or it could be lost somewhere in the system. Either way you are going to find it a hassle to get it back.

Brendan

In the PTSB open24 site, got to 'payments and transfers' and then 'manage payments and transfers,' then 'view a payee.' Here you should be able to see the payee info. You can also ask for more detailed info. on the payee from here.