How to change LPT band

Logo

The LPT band for a recently purchased house is incorrect on the LPT website. Can I correct this myself on the site or do I have to contact Revenue to modify the band? Thanks in advance.

The LPT band is decided by the value of the house in 2013. Are you saying the band should be higher because of the price you paid this year ?

But only on the price you paid recently and not on the 2013 valuation. What did your solicitor say when you were purchasing ? I'd be inclined not to change it but I guess there is no harm in letting the LPT crowd know. Maybe try emailing but don't expect a quick answer. Is this [broken link removed] any use from Revenue LPT?

Thanks for the prompt reply elcato. The house was purchased Dec last year after LPT was paid for 2019. The liability for new owner only comes into effect now - so I'm asking if I can make the change myself on the website or do I need to make contact to make the change?

Is the band what it should have been based on valuation in 2013? If not it would have been resolved as part of the conveyancing.

I don't know what band the 2013 valuation was based on. Can the LPT for 2020 still be linked to valuation in 2013 even though it has been re-valued since then?

Back