how to call this number in america?

samanthajane

1-888-872-****

Does anyone know how to call this number in america? Is it one of those toll free numbers that you cant call from outside america, is there anyway of getting around this to get connected?

I've tried emailing to get another number to call them on but they obviously dont check their e-mail very often.

Thanks

Have you tried the on-line Yellow (not Golden!) Pages, White Pages, White Pages reverse lookup, etc?

Yep tried all of them. Nothing came up but i was forwarded to a site that said it could give me all the details for a price. Didn't say what the details were and i dont want to pay if it doesn't have another number for me to call.

If you use Skype you can call these freephone numbers in a number of countries for example the USA or the UK, using Skype-Out (free).

After lots of digging around and calling people i've found out that you can only call this number from within America, there is no way to get through from Ireland.

And since this company doesnt have another number, and doesn't seem to check/reply to their emails, i dont think i'm ever going to get through to them. Maybe they dont need my business

Thanks for your help anyway.