How to book a room in Shelbourne for its re-opening?

onekeano

Just wondering if anyone know how you can book a room for the re-opening of the Shelbourne (scheduled for Sept). Their website doesn't seem to be encouraging bookings at this stage.

Roy

I did actually but if you follow the links on the site it basically lets you send an email to a friend which is quite bizarre!!!!

Roy

onekeano said:
I did actually but if you follow the links on the site it basically lets you send an email to a friend which is quite bizarre!!!!

Checked it out. OK here. Do you mean the link opens your email application? That's normal enough. Check out the "To:" field when your email opens - it's a renaissance hotels email address.

Works fine for me - clicking on any of the email links opens my email client with the To: field filled out for the relevant Shelbourne address.

onekeano said:
lets you send an email to a friend
There is a navigation bar down the side with back, print & email, which is what you're looking at, and as you saw, that lets you forward a link to the page to a friend.

If you look in the main body of the page it gives links with actual email addys for the various depts.
This is what you're looking for i guess
Reservations email: shelbourne.dubbr.sales.dept@renaissancehotels.com