How the quote function works

You could never delete a post once it was deleted?

Do you mean, that to "delete" a post before you posted it, you could just delete the text?

Brendan
I mean there is no 'delete' button for me to delete the post. At the bottom of this post I have attach, Insert, post, preview, no delete anywhere.

Sorry Bronte, I can't replicate
Brendan
Test
Ok, now the button on the right is full yellow, all others, the BIU etc are soft. But I can highlight the quote and delete it. So that's progress at least.

What I now can't do is Bold, or do Control B.

And I still don't have a full Delete post button.

If you highlight the block of unwanted text and hit the back button it will remove the whole block rather than having to do it a letter at a time.

If you highlight the block of unwanted text and hit the back button itto do it a letter at a time.

Bingo - that worked. But Burgess already had my delete button working again as long as I hit the yellow flower/wheel at the end of the options at the top of posts.

But now the BIU etc are faded/unusual, not that they were working for me anyway. I'll check out the ipad, maybe it will work there.

I can now disable the flower/wheel and delete with the back button only. I can do smilies, and undo. But I can't B/I/U

test colour works
but not if I highlight and then hit the colour

Font

works for size, and
dggdggdggdggdggdgg
that was font family.

So progess of sorts.

Still missing delete button. of the entier post.

Hi Bronte

I missed this with the other issues.

How are you able to change the font and not underline it? They are all in the same toolbar

Type something
Then click on a word to highlight it
Then click on

What happens?

I see that Control and U works just as well.

Brendan

Still missing delete button. of the entier post.

Is this a separate issue? Users can't delete their posts and never could.
They can edit their content for up to 48 hours, I think. So you can highlight all the content and press delete and you will be left with a blank post.

Brendan