How much viewing time would 20GB give you?

RedStix

A friend of mine is thinking of ordering a wireless service from 02 (as many other providers don't have coverage in their area). They have offered them a certain package which would give them 20GB every month. Now neither of us knows anything about this so i was just wondering how much time they would be able to spend on the internet on average per month with 20GB's. They would not be using the internet for much. Mainly ebay, forums, looking up general information and maybe downloading some music files. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
RedStix

20GB is the max download size per month. Its not really time based but the amount of content you take down to your PC.
Unless youre downloading 15+ movies or 100+ albums per month then you wont have any trouble with 20GB.

Ya as above 20GB is loads as long as you are not crazy with downloads. Ive a 6GB limit from my wireless provider and have never reached it and I download a nod bit but I am online every day for an hour or three just surfing.

Ya as above 20GB is loads as long as you are not crazy with downloads. Ive a 6GB limit from my wireless provider and have never reached it and I download a nod bit but I am online every day for an hour or three just surfing.

30 hours s-vhs quality time (for DVD Quality 20 hours)

Back