how many pubs/restaurants/hotels are in business in wexford.

Feardorcha

Anyone out there know where I could get access to how to get a definite answer on how many pubs/restaurants/hotels are in business in wexford. Was on a few sites but they all had different answers

Re: survey

I recommend you change the title of your thread before it's closed

Golden Pages should give a fairly definitive answer, although a number of pubs may have closed in the meantime.

Tried golden pages & a couple more sites but not much help,a heineken rep told me that between 2 of them they had over 500 calls to make in wexford,found it har4d to believe & just wondered was there a place to get a definite answer

Vintners only give pubs that are assoc with them,you might be surprised how few pubs in wexford are members

Vintners only give pubs that are assoc with them,you might be surprised how few pubs in wexford are members

I know, but they might be able to point you in the right direction - i.e. advise you how to find out.

Tried golden pages & a couple more sites but not much help,

When I suggested the Golden Pages, I meant the hardcopy version. It should just be a matter of counting the numbers listed.

a heineken rep told me that between 2 of them they had over 500 calls to make in wexford,found it har4d to believe & just wondered was there a place to get a definite answer

Are you auditing his tax return or something?