How long Pixmania?

Gunnerbar

Just wondering what the chances of receiving a camera, if I ordered from Pixmania today, (that's apparently in stock) before my holidays on Saturday week (Sept 8th).

Thanks.

As quick as DHL can get it to you (in my experience with PixMania at least)

Should be grand - got my camcorder within a week with standard delivery times. Just get express delivery & pay a premium if you want to be sure.

My experience has been same as all the above responses, you should have it by this Friday

if it is your first time to buy off them they sometimes have to validate your address by sending them a household bill etc, can delay things by a day or so

If you've never ordered from them before there may be a slight delay while they validate your account, but most stuff I've ordered from them has taken less than a week to arrive

they are currently having problems. I just received my camera after 3 weeks of waiting. They did contact me after I mailed them a question pretty quick to let me know of the delay.

Ordered a camera 9th May, I have been charged twice (€600) its now september, no camera and they still owe me €181. Save yourself the hassle. Go else where.

Took me five weeks to get a telly when it was in stock, and thats when the nightmare of crappy customer service comes in same as Dell, still got it in the end and happy now.

I ordered a Sony camcorder, case, accessories, the works, on Friday last at 12.15 pm from Pixmania and it arrived on Tuesday at 2 pm. Now that's what I call service!

Back