How do you know if you won a prize on 2FM

sooty

Entered a competition on Larry Gogan Show on 2FM via text on Sunday afternoon.....wasn't listening to end of radio show.........someone mentioned today that they heard my name being read out at the end of the show. I didn't get a call back on my mobile or anything like that......how would I find out if I was the winner of a prize.

Thanks

Sooty.

My wife has won a few prizes on LyricFM.....CDs, DVDs etc. Her name was called out on the radio and she got the packages a few days later. Her name was never documented on the LyricFM website or anything. I presume they operate the same on 2FM for small prizes.

Thanks for that......they actually rang me about 5 mins ago to organise delivery etc.

I think its an ambi-light philips tv?.........I got so excited when philips rang me I wasn't listening properly!........

I think its an ambi-light philips tv?.........I got so excited when philips rang me I wasn't listening properly!........
They had one of those on the late late show a few weeks ago...looked COOL!

Was actually at the Late Late show that night. It is actually not as attractive in reality as it looks on TV. Quiet annoying to look at for a few minutes.

Thanks a lot Boris! - what size roughly are these?....would they replace your normal sitting room tv?....