How do I protect my investments should the euro fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sierra

Possibly answered before but I can't find it & I'm in panic mode again. There's alot of talk that the euro might fail. I've most of my investments in euro & I can't afford to lose them. What time frame do you believe, if the euro was to fail, would we have. It won't happen before Xmas. Although I can move most of my funds quickly, I can't move them all.

I know there are foreign banks that have been suggested, please advise of these again. I think the problem is that if I were to put my euro into a sterling bank in the republic the cash would still be treated as euro should the euro fail. Would that be the same were I to put it into a bank in northern Ireland.

How do I safeguard from the danger of the euro failing and should I be panicing so much? Where or what should I do with the my money to safeguard it, is there anything else I can put it into. This rollercoaster of financial panicing has been going on for some time in the country.

Sorry I can't see how to edit my post. I meant to say is it likely that the fail of the euro won't happen if it were to happen till after Xmas since I think my funds are in a 30 day notice withdrawal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back