How do I know if I am flying through Terminal 2?

lou2

I am flying abroad this week with Aer Lingus. How do I know if I am flying through Terminal 2? No mention of it on their own website or the Dublin airport website. Or do you just go in to the normal entrance at Dublin airport and take it from there? Thanks

The advice that they have been giving out is to proceed to Terminal 1 for check in for all Aer Lingus flights and they will tell you if you need to go to Terminal 2. If you are flying to the US, the CBP are not moving to Terminal 2 until January so your gate will most likely be in Terminal 1. They are only moving European flights this week

On the DAA website, if you look at the departing flights section it shows the terminal that the flight departs from.

Yep - Etihad move to T2 fully today so checkin and fly from there. Aer Lingus it is still check in at area 3,4 & 5 in T1.

If you're flying through terminal 2 there will be a big bang and everyone left alive will be screaming.....

Seriously though, the DAA website should cover it.

....and if you park your car in the long term car park...where does the bus drop you off, T1 or T2.?

....and if you park your car in the long term car park...where does the bus drop you off, T1 or T2.?

From what I have seen the bus still drops off at the back of the multi storey car park at T1 but there is now a walkway to T2 from the shuttle bus drop off point

Back