How Do I Delete My Password From My PC ??

Joanne

I was logging onto eBay recently, and after I clicked the "Login" button, I also by accident clicked on the "Save Password" button. So now I have my eBay password saved on my PC.

Is there anyway I can delete my password from my PCs memory, as I use the PC for internet access, so I'm a bit concerned in case anyone would be able to access the password stored on my computer!

Thanks for any help!

Depends on which browser you are using, Internet Explorer or Firefox? You can easily erase the passwords using either. Just post which one you use

Thanks Stobear. I've got both on my PC.

I virtually always use FireFox now though, after seeing it mentioned on this forum. So I think it would have been FireFox I was using.

Ok, on the top menu click Tools, the Options. This will open another window for you and you should see 'Saved Password' and a button opposite to 'Clear'. Try this and then log on to ebay again. You might need to close down Firefox and re-open it again before logging on. The same option exists in IE but its not as obvious!

Thanks very much Stobear! That was easy, I thought it might be more complicated than that!

I clicked on a little button to the left of the "Saved Passwords" section so I was able to select the eBay password and delete it, and leave my other passwords.

Thanks again for your help!!

Back