How can I get a webmail account?

E

emrecell

Hello friends,

My name is Emre from Turkey. I am a Turkish - Irish boy living in Istanbul. I want to get an account for example .........@eircom.net (This is not working I think) or ........@eircom.ie or anything else but it must have eircom or Ireland words in it.

Is there anyone can help me? Thanks from now. See you...

You could always create a Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail etc. account of the form ...Ireland...@hotmail.com or ...eircom...@yahoo.com etc.

If you register at yahoo.ie and say you are in Ireland they give you an email address ending yahoo.ie

Thank you for helps but I want to get a FREE ID and it must be ending like @eircom or @ireland. Everyone see my mail address must know that I am from Ireland :)

I miss my country :(

If you want a free eircom account go in to www.eircom.net, go to email on the top tab and on the left you will see Sign-up. Its pretty easy from there.

ribena said:
If you want a free eircom account go in to www.eircom.net, go to email on the top tab and on the left you will see Sign-up. Its pretty easy from there.

Only works if you are connecting from an Irish located ISP, otherwise you get this:

"Access to the eircom.net autoregistration server is limited to Irish networks."

emrecell said:
Thank you for helps but I want to get a FREE ID and it must be ending like @eircom or @ireland. Everyone see my mail address must know that I am from Ireland :)

I miss my country :(

I think outside of ireland yahoo.ie is as meaningful as anything with eircom in it.

You could try [broken link removed]..? (there's a drop-down list of countries, which suggests you can register from a non-Irish ISP).

DrMoriarty said:
You could try [broken link removed]..? (there's a drop-down list of countries, which suggests you can register from a non-Irish ISP).

Oh yes, this is the thing I was looking for :) Thank you for this, I have an excellent ID :D

Best regards to all...

Back