How bad is traffic coming in the N4 from Celbridge in the mornings towards M50 rndabt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passport1

How bad is traffic coming in the N4 from Celbridge in the mornings towards M50 roundabout

Where does the traffic start tailing back from
How long could it take you to get from Celbridge interchange to M50 roundabout ?

Around what time does it ease off at and start to flow again - what would be the peak hours to avoid

Same in the evening once you hit the M50 roundabout and start heading out the N4 for Celbridge - are you stuck in traffic the whole way bumper to bumper ?

Again what time in the evening does it start to ease off at

Thanks

Re: Traffic on N4 in mornings and evenings

All I can tell you is from the Lucan slip road (at Texaco) it will take you about 10 mins to get to the M50 roundabout. I believe the trafiic is backed up to the Newcastle junction usually which I would say is another 10 mins so I reckon 20mins to get to the N50 round about for you in the mornings. This is around the 8am time frame.

In the evenings its generally the approach to the M50 thats a bit slow (and sometimes the Chapilizod bypass is backed up). When I take the slip road at the Foxhunter up to Lucan the traffic is often backed up from there to the Newcastle junction in the evenings.

anyone using the Lucan N4 to M50 roundabout in the morning?

the new layout of the roundabout gonna cause lots of accident, theres 2 discontinuous line for the same lane...and people on the outside lane always crossover to the middle lane..as the road markings confused lots of people! any view on this people?

whats the proper way of approaching a roundabout...who has the priority or its the same for all cars already entered the roundabout?

Status
Not open for further replies.