Household Appliances - Buying

Zutz

Just about to kit out a new house with kitchen appliances etc. I have looked at some of the UK online appliances stores, who deliver to Ireland for a small fee. They would appear to be great value! Anyone any experience?

bought a 110cm SS Rangemaster cooker & glass ext fan , smeg double undermount sink and a SS pullout Blanco tap and saved e1600 in total compared to here.

I got them from Trade-appliances.co.uk - a few emails and then rang with my order. took 3 weeks due to small delay on cooker but everything was great outside of that.

well worth the effort.

K

depends on your location or if your willing to travel but just off belfast rd out of newry(about 2 miles) there is a place called "rock electric" very good deals on top brands like siemens and aeg slightly damaged but usually in a concealed area that cant be seen when installed, myself and friends bought out of it and do bargain hard although boss not very friendly who cares when you save serious cash.full factory warrenty with all products and its not affected because of the damage.i have no connection with the company what so ever.think delivery costs but again bargain hard

Did some research this time last year on the UK site, I found that they offered good value when compared with the full retail prices in the shops here. Personally I waited until after xmas and purchased in the sales for the same price as the UK web sites.
Also had peace of mind that I had bought from a local supplier (not to mention supporting our own).

Just bought Bosch washer Classixx A energy rating , Bosch Dishwasher Exxcel A+ energy rating and Bosch Fridgefreezer all for 1000, bought philips 32 inch lcd TV for 999 and extractor fan (hood type or built in, whichever i require) will be thrown in for free, from Michael Briscoe Drogheda!!! Is that good? total cost 2000 euro?

consider now that Harvey Norman's wanted 2300 and DID wanted 2180 both of those included a 32 inch philips or LG TV for 799. I also got the same Bosch units I was looking at in Harveys from Briscoe!!

let me know what ya think?

Got all ours on Ebay, all either Baumatic or SMEG, saved 400 euro on the Island hood alone.
Bought of power seller, SecondTek

H iZuts,

i was looking to buy from england. I was told need to be careful in relation to gas cookers. Seemingly there are stricter laws brought in in Ireland that means a cooker must have a safety device so that the gas cannot come on without being ignited. Check it out

Back