House xmas present for brother &parthner

blueshoes

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any idea's on a present I could get for them. I want to get them something for there house as there not in it that long and this will be there first christmas there. I have already got them separate gifts. They have pots/pans/pictures/picture frames/glasses/cups/etc the usual stuff.

I was thinking of a coffee machine but I dont know if they would use it. They are both in mid 20's. I dont really wanna give gift vouchers, il like to get them something thoughtful.

Thanks.

Large plant? Indoor or outdoor? Get it potted in a nice ceramic pot for them so it becomes a feature in one of their rooms?

a big thing this year might be the digital picture frames..... ill be giving my brother and wife one for christmas!

Okay, if they are into food/keeping healthy;
A vegetable steamer, get a 3 tiered one, they are the business. (in a foody sort of way).

If your getting a coffee machine don't get a high falutin one that is high maintenance, get quality but simple.

A subscription to Sky sports/Setanta. (Or one of those boxes that are not illegal to have but illegal to use ;-)

A honda petrol lawnmower, they are the biz if they have a big garden.

Insulation for the attic ( a practical present for people with poor er....insulation)

A voucher for a really romantic restaurant ( you can tell them that now they are living together they'll need all the help they can get!!)

A share in a greyhound.

Personally I'd go for the steamer (electric!!) but hopefully 1 of the suggestions will help!

Colm

Back