House for sale: "forced to vacate it due to threat or intimidation"

zoe

Sometimes I see houses for sale which are well below market value and it states in the listing that the house is owned by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive and that the house is vacant as the occupant was "forced to vacate it due to threat or intimidation"

Has anyone know of anyone who has bought one of these, and did they have any problems after they purchased it?

Does anyone have any general info about such houses...? :confused: Thanks!

It's sad to say but i'd only touch middle class and student houses in the 6 counties, otherwise you're gone to have to deal with painted kerbstones,wall murals,flag poles and checkpoints.

zoe said:
Sometimes I see houses for sale which are well below market value and it states in the listing that the house is owned by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive and that the house is vacant as the occupant was "forced to vacate it due to threat or intimidation"
Well I've had friends who've had to sell up due to this in Finglas - nevermind Northern Ireland - you can be damned sure the estate agent didnt mention why they were leaving when it was put on the market ;)

Back