House Building stress - need a project manager

Brenno123

hi guys

im building a house in co dublin at the moment and ive gotten to the stage where i am at breaking point with it.ive been doin the house direct labour project managing it myself with the help of my family. i am on my own single man.
it started last june. the first few months were fine and i could handle the stress and strains but the burden of it now it takin its toll as im working 10 hour days 5 days a week in my own job in town and i have major professional exams coming up in bout 10 weeks. it simply too much for me to handle now.

my question is - does anyone know or could recommend a sort of project manager that could get stuck into some physical work as well, maybe someone out of work but someone has experience of house building and all the organising etc that has to go with it? any advice on how i should proceed in gettin the thing finished with minimal input from me...i.e a give a huge todo list to someone and basically they sort it out....

here is a rundown of the house - 2200 sq foot stone farmhouse - 4 bed. 2 ensuites.

UPSTAIRS - practically complete include painting.
DOWNSTAIRS - all plastered, 2nd fixed electrics done.

what i need organised - bioycycle system installed, trench dug for ESB cable, laise with my kitchen/stair maker, finish skimming plastering little W.C downstairs, liaise with plumber for finishing stuff, finish carpentry and lay laminate flooring downstairs, connection to water mains

i am wishful thinking somebody could just come along and organise all this for me?kinda proj manager that can do bits and bobs as well?

an help would be greatly appreciated for a very stressed individual.
and waiting till after my exams and continue myself is not something i want to do...this house has dragged on years including probs with planning and i am just fed up with it and would like help from an experience proj manager.

thansk

Hi brenno,
Try this chap. Gerry Rooney at 0873163397.He would do the job with his eyes closed and is hands on as well. He finished off a self build for my brother.