Hotmail forwarding To Blackberry

F

frankpro62

This is probably going to be a question for many in the upcoming months.
I recently purchased a Blackberry 8800 which is "great" by the way.

I have set up all my e-mails except for Hotmail.
I have the latest, newest version of Hotmail Live and love it. Unfortuneately it doesn't allow me to forward to my Blackberry as does my GMail Account.

I have heard you need to pay $19.95 yearly which I am prepared to do in order to allow me to receive my Hotmail emails on my Blackberry.

Does anyone have the link? I can't locate this service after having surfed extensively for a couple of days.

Please keep in mind that I have tried under the "More Options" category etc.

Are their any other suggestions out there?
Thanks, Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll only get the options available to you after you upgrade your account.

I use Hotmail Live and my emails are forwarded to my Blackberry without any extra cost. I set it up using the Blackberry itself, without going anywhere near Hotmail. All I had to do was input my Hotmail address (I think it was under email settings) and it took care of the rest.

Works a treat with one small point, I have emails from a particular Yahoo list diverted to a separate folder and I can't see emails in subsidiary folders. I assume you can if you set it up through Hotmail itself?

I'm far from an expert on this stuff, but it's handy to be able to view my Hotmail mails without a PC.

You'll only get the options available to you after you upgrade your account.

Hi
Hopefully you can help me.
I have upgraded my account but under "options" and then "further options" then e-mail forwarding.......hotmail only allows you to forward to other microsoft accounts.....(live.com,msn.com etc.)
I have tried various other e-mail accounts I have e.g......................g.mail, yahoo etc.
....but I get an error message telling me that this is not possible.

Thanks, Frank

Back