Hotmail account

F

Fickle

I have (had) a standard hotmail account, it is fine for me as I am not terrible 'techy' and it does the job!! However about a week ago when I signed on I was offered the option to upgrade, I did without thinking and it has been a nightmare since. When I log in I get a 'windows live mail beta' screen and it is impossible to navigate, it is also very very slow. Can anyone tell me is it possible to get back to the familiar old hotmail that I know and love so well!!!

Thanks in advance for any help, I am relatively new to AAM and think is is just brilliant, well done to all the mods and all contributors for invaluable information and help.

Great - i was hoping when i logged on there would be a thread on this - i myself am in the same situation, i also signed up for the new hotmail beta. I did it with my yahoo account also so im doubly screwed!

Clubman,

Thank you sooooooooo much, have just re-instated my familiar and easy hotmail. You are great!

Thanks Clubman,
Will be nice to have my acounts back to normal. What is it they say about the simple things in life again....