hotels in seville

Stronge

I am hoping to spend 2 nights in Seville, does anyone have any recommendation? Some where central wuld be great.

Have been to Seville twice, a wonderful authentic Spanish city. Stayed in a wonderful little Spanish Hotel called Hotel Murillo the last time, its really central, spotless and most of all inexpensive. We booked it through Alpha Rooms and you could check out reviews for it on Trip Advisor Enjoy your stay in beautiful Seville.

Many thanks you for the info. I will have a look and book when I finalise my dates.

In 2007, we stayed in the Hotel Becquer - a four star hotel that was very conveniently located in the Old Quarter. I can't remember exactly how much we paid but I think it was it around 70 euro including breakfast - definitely excellent value for money. It was early September so it might have been regarded as slightly off-season but the weather was excellent. we booked through www.hotelclub.net

The hotel has a small outdoor pool and a few loungers on the roof. There weren't many residents there at the time but I'd imagine it would be inadequate if the hotel was busy.

We also stayed in this hotel a few years back. It is in an excellent location and we had no complaints at all.