Hotels in Manchester/Chester

M

Mary79

Any recommendations on family friendly hotels in Manchester or Chester area, 2 adults and 6 yr old child. 10 - 13 November, going to Liverpool for match on the sat but have stayed in Liverpool before would like a change of scenery. Have a car so don't mind location of hotel.

Mary, I've booked the Chester Stone Villa Hotel for us for next weekend for the Liverpool/Arsenal match. It comes highly recommended on all the websites and is a few mins walk from Chester city centre. We got a rate of £90/night for a family room for 2 adults/2 kids, which is very good for Chester. I'll let you know when we get back how it was.
The other alternative we looked at was Holiday Inn Ellesmere Port but we wanted something more central to Chester.
We are going on the ferry also so didn't mind having to travel around as we'll have the car. We're staying for 4 nights.

I stayed in Jurys Manchester for a utd game a couple of years ago. very central and rooms hold a couple & child with comfort.

I would def recommend Jury's in Manchester stayed here a few times & staff are lovely cudnt fault the hotel

The Ramada in Manc is also nice, but you don't really want to stay in Manc if going to a match in Liverpool. Its all wrong....