Hotels in London

Club Quarters/Grand Hotel Trafalgar is perfectly located and great deals available on hotwire for this hotel.

Hi,
recently stayed in Novotel Paddington, really nice and was around 100euro for 3 of us in the room breakfast included.....just get underground to Paddington and walk through to Paddington Rail Station follow signs for Sheldon Square at end of platforms. Lovely staff, good food, child friendly really clean and modern only opened Sept.....cannot recommend it enough. Try www.booking.com or www.novotel.com for best rates....
Enjoy,
FifiB

If your looking for great value, great location and can do without the pampering of the 5 star hotels, look up the Mornington Hotel. 100 Meters from Lancaster gate tube station and a stones throw from Hyde park. Will be going back again.

I stayed in the Best Western Shaftesbury in Earl's Court recently - £59 for the room. Nice hotel and on the Piccadilly line, which is handy for Heathrow.

I dont have a specific recommendation for a hotel for you but I find the Tripadvisor website very good.

I stayed in The Berners Hotel, just off Regent/Oxford St.

Its being refurbished at the minute (I seen it last week) but is due to open soon I believe.

[broken link removed]

Hilton Hotels have sale at moment. Just booked Paddington Hilton for mid January. €114 per room per night including breakfast. Good reviews on tripadvisor.

Hilton Hotels have sale at moment. Just booked Paddington Hilton for mid January. €114 per room per night including breakfast. Good reviews on tripadvisor.

Got the Kensington Hilton for something like £62 a night per room

got the hilton metropoliton for 126 euros for a double room for 2 nights for feb... aerlingushotels.com

Back