hotels in galway

try the Radisson - very central. Try to get a mid week corporate rate. 99 per room incl breakfast - email from your work address.

Depends on what you're looking for?
Try the Radisson or Great Southern - both very central with good facilities, the G- pricey but very swish, Jurys - cheap n' cheerful, the Galway Bay hotel or Connemara Coast - great views over the bay...

thanks, i might mail the Radisson to see there price, i was looking at the G hotel, it looks fab...is it a bit out of Galway city?

I'd recommend the Galway Bay hotel, small modern hotel, well located and very convenient to get to. I'd steer clear of Jury's Inn- probably the tightest car park in Ireland (I thought) and if you're landed with a room adjacent to the the street or river you will not sleep. The noise from late night revellers is appalling. I've stayed in city centre hotels in Dublin, including Temple Bar which could not compare with Jury's Inn in terms of the level of noise late at night.

The G is a bit out, Its about half way between the RTC and town.You could still walk in.Its very odd location actually its besides a reids furniture shop and there didnt seem to be anything around it of interest
They were offerering deals in June ~160-190 for a night
Try bookassist.com for an idea about prices and then ring them and see if they can better it

The Harbour Hotel was quite nice, though the views aren't brilliant. Check out tripadvisor.com for user reviews.

Mrs Cu loves the harbour too( for convenience) , Cu prefers the ardilaun in taylors hill.

cant recommend the Ardilaun highly enough - stay there all the time, staff brilliant, breakfasts amazing - lovely leisure centre. they have great deals at most times of the year - nice stroll into the city but def get cab back as hill is a bit steep (esp after a few pints!)

like the place so much organised our christmas party there last year (from dublin) ended up having a great night, food entertainment and overnight stay all for the cost of a couple of hours in the RDS

btw - no connection with them at all - except for being a very happy customer

the menlo hotel is just off the headford road nice hotel with good bar food good 3* hotel but not as swish as the g hotel. But if you had the super valu card of tokens you would get 3 nights b&b mid week with 1 dinner for 99 euro per person and thats great valu