Hotels in Dubai

MaryBe

My husband and I are staying with our son in Abu Dhabi for a couple of weeks in February. We are going to Dubai for two nights during that time and would welcome any hotel recommendations from people who have stayed there. Many thanks

Taj Palace in Dubai City and Royal Meridien Beach Resort at Jumeirah.

Both highly recommended.

Stayed in Westin Mina Seyahi, was excellent.

A small piece of advice is that Taxis are really cheap and get you from A to B very quickly so it's no time or hassle travelling up to 10 or 20 kilometers between sightseeing attractions.

Was thinking along the lines of 300 Euro for 2 x nights - don't need breakfast as long as there is tea making facilities.

Thank you to those who have suggested hotels. I'm going to have a look at them now.

Travelsupermarket.com is a good place to check for Dubai hotels - should be possible to get something pretty good mid-week for 150 a night in Feb. Friend of mine swears by the Jumeira Rotana in Satwa which is convenient for most things at least, also the Novotel at the Trade Centre is OK. As it's only a couple of days perhaps consider spending more and going for one of the Madinat Jumeirah hotels or perhaps the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Back