Hotel in Paris

V

Volvic

Hi all,
I have just registered with askaboutmoney.com.

I have just booked a flight for myself and my wife to go to Paris on Friday 25th April until April 28th. This will be our first time in Paris and I was hoping somone could recommend a good hotel that is pretty central. My budget is €150.00 per night.

Looking forward to the replies.

Hotel Europe Saint Severin - I stayed there about 5 years ago and again about 18 months ago. A small boutique hotel with reasonably priced rooms located in the Latin Quarter just a short walk from the Notre Dame Cathedral and 50 metres from the Saint Michel metro stop for easy access to the rest of the city. Hundreds of bars, restaurants and cafés within walking distance.

We booked last year and found it in a quiet and very handy location.

Found it through Tripadvisor.

Have a lovely time!

ad

Thanks a lot for all the reply's. In the process of checking both hotels on the net ............ its great having feed back from people that have already stayed at the hotels.

Lots of info on the "Key Posts".

Again, thanks a million and really looking forward to it.

Stayed in Hotel de Notre Dame, Rue Maitre Albert, in January. Had room 50 right up in the attic, with views of Notre Dame over the rooftops!! Fab hotel and great location - pub around the corner and a few minutes to metro and loads of cafes nearby. It was up a sidestreet so very quiet at night. e120 per night for a friday and saturday.

Back