Hotel in Munich that's very central

procus

Hi

Can anyone recommend a hotel that's very central in Munich e.g right beside the Marianplatz that's reasonable. I am thinking of going with my wife and the parents around christmas time and my would not be too good for the walking side of things. It would be great if she could only walk out the door and be near all shops, cafes e.t.c. I have looked at tripadvisor e.t.c but there's so much hotels i dont know which one to choose

Thanks in advance

I have somewhere good but the name of it is at home. it was a business hotel. walking distance to marianplatz. the only thing is that it was next door to a sex shop if you had children. however, it was very reasonable and the hotel itself was fine - nice enough bar, bedroom, great views, bathroom was a bit tight. The location was excellent - walked everywhere - but we were on a budget of about €100.00 a night and we got the best hotel we could for that. Plus, we reckoned we would only be sleeping there anyway!

I'll give you the name and you can check it out anyway.

It's a fab city. You'll have a great time. We did a talking tour which left in the main train station (same group who do Dachau) and it was fab.

Also, drink to your hearts content with no hangover! fabulous!

Thanks highly , if you could get the name of hotel that would be great.

Why not try Bremen or Luebeck? Both are very easy to get around. Bremen has a Ramada and a Hilton on the the main town square.