Hotel Hangover Escape

T

ThomasJ

Prepare for your heads to be wrecked. There are 13 objects you must find to get out of the room. This should keep you entertained for a while!!

[broken link removed]

once you get into the room click your mouse around to find the objects
then see what you can do with the objects I found 12 items but I
can't seem to find the last one to get out very frustrating Hmmmmmm,
Pretty tricky!

There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house.
There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of
this room.

If you found:

0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idoit

6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit

9-10 items, u r normal

11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.

13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world that can do it.

the answer is there you must keep looking... when you find you will kick yourselves

Do you get that by just putting in random numbers or was there a clue to show u what it was?

AHH now DR.Moriarty....

Just because you had to cheat doesn't mean that everyone must secum to that level...

Many people have been asking me how to solve the riddle and I just gave them a hand in the right direction...and they have solved it with great delight..

I would have thought that as an expierenced AAM poster you could see the value of sucessfully completing something yourself...

If your stuck or lost don't be afraid of asking for directions..

How much better is it to complete a book instead of reading the last page first... etc...

'Deferred gratification' was never my style...;)

Come on, at least I didn't spoil it for anyone!

DON'T Google it!
DON'T Google it!
DON'T Google it!

Just be strong...:D

Contains SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

OK, youve been warned dont read my post if you dont want it ruined for you.

Ive finished the room, but I was stuck for ages on the combination of the safe. When I put the url on the page into a browser I got 7661 but it didnt work and it was only when I was on askaboutmoney that I saw tomthevet posted 1994 which worked...how did you get 1994 from 7661.....

I also escaped - but only because the 1994 was given above. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Marion

"how did you get 1994 from 7661....."

Isn't it upside down i.e. turn it around. I got to the safe and got browned off at that stage.

This is hardly a real test of intelligence, is it? I reckon that is more like propaganda to get you to go there. After all, if you were to continually keep clicking all over the place you would find all the clues. And it doesn't take mensa level iq to figure out that a key goes in a lock, a tape in a tape player, a power cable on the only electrical item in the room etc.

ninsaga said:
Naaaahh... think I'll stick to [broken link removed]

And the big red button goes something like this...

Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...
Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...
Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...
Click..read some more pointless info Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...
more pointless info and then
Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...Click..read...

Not really my idea of fun...

Here a tip Ninsaga.. go to start, programs, accessories, paint.. you can make yourself your very own BIG RED BUTTON
:D

Back