Hotel/accommodation in Carcassonne

CMK

Trying to book a hotel for four nights in mid September.....didnt realise alot of decent hotels would be booked out so early but they are!

Has anyone got any recommendations for hotel or apartment for two people in Carcassonne in September.

Thanks

Are you fussy.

Has it to be a hotel ?

If you want to stay in clean very reasonably priced accomodation within the old walls p.m me

We stayed in the Hotel Montmorency in Carcassonne and it was both fantastic value, and in a brilliant location right beside La Cite

Montmorency I reckon was about € 125 per night + breakfast extra and i contemplated going there.

I came across a very small B & B within the walls € 50 for the room.

Clean and comfortable.

If you want to stay in clean very reasonably priced accomodation within the old walls p.m me

I came across a very small B & B within the walls € 50 for the room

Why not tell us all !!;)

OP - try for reviews

Last edited by a moderator:
ok then - I was just going to expand on the place I found via tripadvisor dorectly with the opening poster.

Do a google for 'le grand puits' and find the website.

I paid 50 euro for a double room per night recently and it is very very nice to stay within the walls as opposed to outside the walls.

Last September we stayed for a week at [broken link removed] We stayed in the Camelia apartment. The owners pick you up and drop you back to the airport.
The also do shorter stays than a week. Just enquire by email.

Back