Hosting company recommendations?

aoc

Anyone suggest / recommend a web and email hosting company? changed this year and not happy at all with current company (several reasons will not get into a rant:mad:), old company ceased trading (and for once in the current climate ... was not a forced closure!!)

I am using www.blacknight.ie for quite some time now and I am a happy customer. They recently introduced new plans which should fit a variety os users.
You can possibly get cheaper somewhere else but it is an Irish company and - as I said - I am quite happy. Good price, and so far excellent service when there was an issue. Both technical and administrative helpdesk are very professional and quick.

One of the guys in the office mentioned them actually - said they are meant to be great.

Looking for a few names to compare prices.;)

thanks Tom for that....

having a problem with relability and service at the moment in the office. even now and then the emails just stop receiving, when we contact the hosting co. they say there is nothing wrong from their end and like magic less than 5 mins later we start receiving again.... sound strange to anyone!!!! the problem is we lose all the emails that were in the queue whilst the system was down.... so we in effect don't know who or what we have missed - there is no email issued to anyone saying that it was not delivered.. (sorry not very technical ....)

letshost.ie always has my vote!

Would suggest Blacknight as well, although no personal experience of them, just colleagues & friends opinions I've heard.

With Blacknight and are great . . . had switched from another host and both the customer service and value for money don't compare, blacknight win hands down.

New plans up now and new CP (control panel) which is so simple to use. Customer service is a really important consideration.

No association other than satisified customer.

Back