Honeymoon recommendation

funnymunny

Hi,

Looking for ideas on honeymoon destinations, don't want long haul or too hot. Want somewhere that would have plenty to do, like water sports/adrenaline type sports, interesting stuff to see etc. Don't want Italy or Spain. Would be delighted with any recommendations or thoughts on this.

Many thanks.

don't want long haul or too hot. Want somewhere that would have plenty to do, like water sports/adrenaline type sports, interesting stuff to see etc.
Leitrim? Well according the the radio ads it ticks all your boxes.

Oh yeah, sorry addob, October. Unfortunately Conshine, lovely Leitrim does not really tick all the boxes on account of the time of year, when I said I don't want it hot, I didn't mean sub zero rain either. What other info. would you need? Two of us, honeymoon, romantic if possible but not necessary, something to keep two adults reasonably entertained for 10 to 14 days, I suppose you could call us adventurous. He doesn't cope well in extreme heat, I get cabin fever if I'm stuck in a plane for longer than it takes to read a good book. I read good books quickly.

Back