Honeymoon hotel in Orlando, Florida.

Lydia

Hi, I am getting married next year and have flights booked to Orlando as part of our honeymoon. I am trying to find a nice 4-5 star hotel near enough to International Drive but all I can find are resort type hotels which offer apartments etc. Can anyone recommend a nice luxury hotel for a honeymoon couple?
Thank you!!!!

Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Studios - it's done up to look like Portofino in Italy. I've never seen it as it hadn't opened when I was last in Orlando, but if I win Saturday's Lotto I think I'll book a few nights!

Here's a link: [broken link removed]

we stayed in the Crown Plaza on south international drive. It is lovely. north international drive is just full of the usual cheep hotels better suited for tourists than honeymooners although I was there a few weeks ago and the Sheridan has just been done up so may be worth checking out. why not rent a villa instead? you could get a three bed with its own pool for much the same money as a hotel. we go there two or three times a year and know the area really well so if you want any info feel free to pm me.