Honda Stream

Fingalian

Hi,
Anyone have any experience of the Honda Stream , its an MPV , Jap import as far as I can tell. 1.7 Petrol .Hondas are fairly bulletproof aren't they? Thanks.

No experience with it but Honest John has little negative commentary:

[broken link removed]

Depending on which surveys you read/believe, Hondas together with the likes of Mazda & Toyota/Lexus are always near, if not at the top of the reliability listings. Generally v good residual value too but not sure about the Stream specifically - I'd imagine resale is not as good as others.

I considered these as an option a while back. From what I can remember, Honda haven't sold these in Ireland since '05, so anything after that you can be sure its an import.

The Irish models were 7 seater as far as I know up to about 2004'ish and then switched them to 6 seaters after that, until it was eventually replaced by the FR-V.

Not really that successful here as its a bit of a cross between an estate and MPV, but I quite liked them.

There are plenty of them out there so you should be able to get a good deal. Pity they were only available in petrol

Selling it on will prove to be difficult so bear that in mind