Homevision - new phone/broadband/TV service provider

ClubMan

Looks interesting at face value:

www.homevision.ie

Unfortunately to avail of their 30 day trial I'd need to cancel my existing UTV phone/broadband package and switch back if I did not stay with Homevision and this is not a practicable option for me due to what I perceive as the risks involved when juggling service providers like this. :(

Looks like they are only offering this product in Dublin? (at least they're line checker is confined to 01 numbers only).
€29/month for 2MB broadband is quite an improvement on the next best which i think is €37.50/month for 1MB (BT). Depends on what contention ratio they use as regards what the quality of the product will be like.

Looks like its not available to me yet but even if it was, would be inclined to hold back and see how it pans out.

Looks like they are only offering this product in Dublin? (at least they're line checker is confined to 01 numbers only).
Yes.
€29/month for 2MB broadband is quite an improvement on the next best which i think is €37.50/month for 1MB (BT). Depends on what contention ratio they use as regards what the quality of the product will be like.
And €29 includes line rental. They claim "no contention ratio" (like Smart?) but I never really understood if/how this was possible.
Looks like its not available to me yet but even if it was, would be inclined to hold back and see how it pans out.
Yeah - that's what I'll have to do I guess. I'll keep an eye on the boards.ie broadband forum for first had reports.

Any chance this is Smart rebranded? I heard they were relaunching recently.....

I don't think so - they [broken link removed]... And anyway Smart are owned by [broken link removed] while Homevision are owned by .

Back