Home drug testing kit

bigbertha

Anyone know where I can buy these home drug testing kits that would
test for the use of hash or marijuana or both. I don't want to go to my
GP.

Don't know anything about these kits but in common with most 'semi-medical' products, the disclaimer associated with it in terms of accuracy etc might be sufficient to render the kit almost useless.

Your GP may not be as disapproving/judgmental as you may think - if that's what is worrying you.

No Caveat, its not that I think the doctor would be disapproving, far from
it. I just hate having to give him 65 euros for the pleasure!!!

Anyway, I have since found out that several chemists stock them in Dublin. Thanks for the replies.

Yeah you can get them in most chemists - my local chemist has them on the counter - I thought it was a bit odd at first - couldnt see the point of them, I mean surely you KNOW if you have taken drugs? The chemist lady explained to me that people use them if they know they have a job medical coming up to ensure all traces of their recreational use is gone.

... The chemist lady explained to me that people use them if they know they have a job medical coming up to ensure all traces of their recreational use is gone.
An indication that their recreational drug use isn't recreational.

Anyway, I have since found out that several chemists stock them in Dublin.

OK, but as above, check description/limitations/disclaimers etc carefully.

I've often found that anything commercially available purporting to have any kind of vaguely medical diagnostic or testing capabilities to be a bit useless when you read the small print...or, dare I say it...caveat.