Holiday to Florida

Calebs Dad

Any idea on who is doing the best deals to Florida for 2 weeks 2 adults and 2 kids. Happy to go either package or flights + villa

We have been a few times and always book flights, villa and car hire separately. Have a look at www.orlandovillas.com for villas (and their sister site uscarhire.co.uk has good rates for car hire) - they also have a very good chat forum which has lots of useful information. British Airways via Gatwick have good fares at the moment - less than €500 per person. Aer Lingus direct to Orlando is obviously handier, particularly if your kids are very young, but they were almost €1,500 more expensive than BA for the dates we wanted.

I'm getting emails every day from [broken link removed]
and [broken link removed] offering great deals. Unfortunately not for the time I want to travel!

if your thinking about doing all the parks at disney and having that type of hol. and if your looking for a hotel thats cheap and cheerful, very clean, has a pool and on internetional drive.(perfect location) definatly go for the HOWARD JOHNSON. check the net for good raes. i booked with roomsnet.com 7 nights quad room that slept 4 people. (2 double beds) for 216 euro for everything. booked flights with aerlingus. ur gonna have the time of your lives.............. enjoy!!

I recommend Homewood Suites Top of International Drive, u can take the free tram to Sea World

I would recommend getting on to Craig in Tour America. No matter what aspect of our trip to Florida I needed sorted I got an independant quote and Craig bettered it.

I assume most of ye are planning on heading in next month or so? Anyone been in October or November time, is weather still good? Someone mentioned to me that it is more expensive at these times as americans travel to florida for the heat during winter?

three years ago - end october great weather - sunny dry warm -in 20s .
two years ago -rained most days and rarely above 20 degrees.
didnt go last year.
A bit like May in ireland - you can't tell ! But further away from wet season (July-Sept) more likely it is to be drier- but also cooler.

The most expensive time in Orlando is Christmas/New Year. We have been twice at these times. it is also very very busy but the atmosphere is super. This year we are going in November/December for a change. The weather is always good over there. Counting the days....