holiday in september with two 70 year olds. suggestions?puerto rico?

narky

i'm looking to go on holiday with my parents for a week in september. both 70 but you wouldnt think it. no mobility problems or anything. anyway would like a nice hotel somewhere. looking at marina suites or hotel gloria palace in puerto rico. anyone been to either of these?

if not maybe some other reccommendations? they want nice not too basic and i'd like sun...

much appreciated

as in cran caneria purto rico. no....its not for the elderly or kids in buggys.lots and lots of steps and hills.i was theres 2 yrs ago with my baby and 6 yr old.Never again .

oh.......by the way....gloria palace is super.very beautiful,if you want to go anyplace i would suggest purto mogan.you can drive there from purto rico or gett the ferry over.

thanks, the only reason we thought of these 2 places was because they have friends who go every year. same age? i did read it was hilly alright. any other suggestions for me. doesnt have to be canaries

I would second Mogan - I'd much prefer it to Peurto Rico -and I'm not 70 yet. I really liked some parts of PR but the commercial centre is a total nightmare and it is very hilly. Mind you taxis are for nothing.

Granted I was onl in Mogan for one day but I just really liked the feel of the place and am considering there for my next holiday.

I too would vouch for Puerto Mogan , we also took the short ferry there from Puerto Rico for a day and really liked the place , its on the flat and has a beautiful harbour , lots of small cafes and bars and very relaxed. Will definately holiday there in the near future.

thanks. i heard it is gorgeous alright and that you must do a day trip.. anyone know if any of the tour operators from ireland do it? to save us having to look for flights etc,

as in cran caneria purto rico. no....its not for the elderly or kids in buggys.lots and lots of steps and hills.i was theres 2 yrs ago with my baby and 6 yr old.Never again .

Can't offer a suggestion but agree 100% with this statement.