holiday in ireland

merzie

I want to take the kids on a holiday this year, but anything iv looked up so far is very expensive and the cheaper ones are in the middle of nowhere, i can only go for a week so i want the kids to enjoy it, so ill need somewhere that caters for children, i would prefer self catering. I was thinking of somewhere on the east coast as im in Louth and dont want to be driving too long with young Children.i would go as far as Wexford. Can anyone suggest anywhere, Thanks

Rent a mobile home down in courtown ,not on a bank holiday though ! but its grand for kids to play on the beach or in the amusments,etc.your also within a short drive to many nice beaches and small towns along the coastline,theres always an abundance of kids for yours to make friends with and kids love the idea of staying in a "caravan " have many happy memories of this part of the country. but as i said steer clear of the bank holidays as it gets very roudy and some bad elements ruin it for everybody.havent been there for a few years so im open to being corrected ! Have Fun!

Rent a mobile home down in courtown ,not on a bank holiday though ! but its grand for kids to play on the beach or in the amusments,etc.your also within a short drive to many nice beaches and small towns along the coastline,theres always an abundance of kids for yours to make friends with and kids love the idea of staying in a "caravan " have many happy memories of this part of the country. but as i said steer clear of the bank holidays as it gets very roudy and some bad elements ruin it for everybody.havent been there for a few years so im open to being corrected ! Have Fun!

Thanks i will check it out sounds like fun

Back