Holiday home accommodation in Ireland

paulocon

Hi,

I am looking to rent a holiday home in Ireland. Not that pushed on what area. Going with another family so there would be 4 adults and 6 children. Wondering if any holiday homes/self-catering homes cater for that amount of people.

Also, looking for something either on the beachfront or within a short walking distance. Again, is this just a dream or do such properties exist?

Willing to pay that few extra bob for something that meets the requirements...

Thanks in advance...

Re: Holiday home accomodation in Ireland

try -

I haven't actually booked a property with them - but they seem to have the full range. From pricing I've been quoted their reasonable.

Eoin

Re: Holiday home accomodation in Ireland

just back from staying in a holiday home with dream ireland - kenmare - Inbhear Sceine - i cannot recommend them highly enough - beautiful inside and out - 10 min walk into kenmare and great base for exploring kerry from. you would prob need two houses though with the amount of people you have - they sleep 5 adults easily and not all squashed up.

www.imagineireland.com very good. Rented a house on Valencia Island off Kerry from them in May. There an English site and i hate to say this but even with conversion seemed to charge alot less than some of the Irish sites i looked at at the time. Felt like the English would not be prepared to pay some of the prices the Irish would be prepared to pay.

Thanks for that everyone.

Thrifty, excellent website - What was Vanentia Island like? Contemplating of taking something there...

Back