Holiday Destination for my Mam and Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennypen

Hi All,
I'd like to do something really special for my mam and her partner..a couple in their 50's...want to send them off on a "Trip of a Lifetime"..it won't be difficult..she's only ever been to the UK!!
Can you give me some ideas...I'm stumped with all the websites and offers..Also not sure about the weather this time of year..They'd be going in the next 3 weeks... sunny but doesn't have to be 90 degrees..Beach location with good restaurants and scenery.
I'm looking for a resort type accommodation full board (unless someone knows a great apartment complex or villa?) It will be 2 week max trip so. They are pretty laid back, totally selfless and enjoy the simple things in life and I'd love to do something really nice for them.

If you could give me hotel names as well as locations please if possible!!

Any recommendations much appreciated....

Thanks!!
Jen.

Hi Jenny,

I see you are quite new to AAM and are therefore probably not aware that creating two threads for the one subject is only causing duplication and in breach of the . I'll close this one off and hopefully you will get plenty of replies here.

Hope they have a great holiday as it seems they deserve it and nice of you to make the effort to find one for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back