Holiday Brochure Summer 2007

momomo

Hi
Would anyone have a rough idea when budget/sunway etc 2007 brochures come out? I know the winter sun one is out. Im just looking to get a price for June/July 07.
Would it be October or January they come out?

Thanks in advance

Don't think they come out until the end of the year at the very earliest. I'm sure that they could tell you if you contacted them.

Thanks
Just didnt want to bother them with a 2007 Brochure Query in Sept, Id say they are busy enough as it is

I spoke with Sunway yesterday and while their Summer 2007 brochure will not be out until October they are now taking bookings for next year's Summer season.

Hi Momomo
Falcon Brochure for Summer 2007 is already on Sale. It is launched at the end of July each year. There are good offers if you get in early with free child places. a lot of the popular resorts offering kidsclubs , air condt etc get booked up early for the peak times as this gives some people the opportunity to book the holiday in advance and pay it off over the next couple of months. so get yourself down to the nearest travel agent.

Shrek

for what its worth the brochures come out earlier in Norn Iron. I think next years brochures for all the major tour operators were out a few months ago. plenty of travel agents in Newry, Going Places (Airtours group are favoured) Thomas Cook ( Falcon group are favoured) and Lunn Poly on the main Street and I think they belong to one of the other major operators. Good Luck.