high quality leaded glass panels - where?

xt40

does anyone know any suppliers of custom high quality leaded/stained panels for internal double doors into living room. most glass companies make panels by using coloured film and stick on lead but this is not what im after. dublin door store have some beautiful mahogany doors with lovely panels (model toulouse brig).
these would be ideal but all the existing doors and wwork in the hallway are pine so if i bought them id have to paint everything white which would be a shame. the dds imports all their doors with the glass already in so werent able to help. all i found from googling were very arty/churchy ones
thanks

This company is excellent.... I have no association with them other than specifying them....

[broken link removed]

I used Nolan Glass, Tinryland, Co. Carlow for the leaded glass panels in my internal doors, and they also made up leaded units for the sidelights and fanlight over my front door - complete custom, just drew up a little sketch of what i was looking for, they did it up and i went to the workshop to check the design was what i wanted before they sealed it into a double glazed unit - was very happy with the work. Kevin - 086 8279359.

I can highly recommend Joe Brophy at Churchtown Glass / Lead Line Glass.

I make furniture and I give him all my cabinet doors and he puts in the glass for them, never had a problem and he is very interested in doing a good job.

website at
www.churchtownglass.ie

Cheers
Joe

As I say I am a happy customer of his, no other involvement.