hi fi system needs repair

D

dubdave30

Hi all
I have a pioneer hi fi system have had it for bout 11 years and paid about 800 quid on it but aint used it for 3 years.I have converted my shed in the back garden in to a boys room with tv, darts, poker table ,central heating,toilet and my old hi fi system went in too which is connected up to the tv which gives me surround sound on all 5 speakers bar 1.My problem is that all the cd's are skipping on it and 1 of the speakers is not getting picked up.The speaker itself is fine cos i tried it on d other side and it worked fine.I dont want to bin it cos it still looks great it comes in 4 sections that sit on top of each other and i bought a 4 shelf rack for it and it looks really good.The cd player is a slide in and out system no tray comes out.Is there any where i can bring it 2 be fixed or is there anything i can try in order to fix it. Any advice would be greatfull
Thanks
Dave

"Not economically viable..."

Your best hope is to try and find a young electronics nerd who will take it on as a curiosity project.

Or else connect up an mp3 player to the AUX input and hide it down the back of the rack system.

Hi Dave

Your local Electrical Shop should be
Able to help you . Get a written quote
First .You might be better off to buys new
Stereo as they are very well priced now

Regards , Dee