Heywood and proximity to Ballymun..

J

JJ007

Heywood Court, Santry, D9...

Hi all,

I think the increases in floor prices is daft - totally daft! I bought in block A and the ground floor was 320k... then the 1st floor was 332k... then the 2nd floor was 356k with the top floor apartments at a cool 380k!

Holy crap has the world gone mad!

JJ

Re: Heywood Court, Santry, D9...

Hi JJ, I almost choked on my cornflakes when I saw the pricelist for Heywood. Apartments in Parklands were selling at €285 for a two bed ground floor last October, then just a few short months later Heywood go on sale with those extortionate prices. Its pure greed!!!

By the way JJ, congrats on getting an apartment in the first phase, the next phase will be obviously more expensive, might be starting at €350 for a 2 bed ground floor apt! yikes:eek:

Thanks... but if it wasn't the 2 of us there would be no way to afford it!

I wonder when and for how much that final block will be on sale! All answers on a postcard.

One of my work coleagues was offered a cancellation ground floor apartment in Lymewood Mews... pre-cancellation it was 320k - when it was put back on the market it was 330k!

:mad: Gangsters!

Hey all,just put a booking deposit down on an apt in Heywood in the northwood estate. As with any big decision like this there is always going to be second thoughts. Whats snagging most on my mind is its closeness/proximity to ballymun. Is there anyone else whos bought here having the same concerns..or if anyone is living in adjoining estates i.e. lymewood/hazelwood like to share their thoughts i.e. is it ok any probs thus far??

Thanks
J.

Hey all,just put a booking deposit down on an apt in Heywood in the northwood estate. As with any big decision like this there is always going to be second thoughts. Whats snagging most on my mind is its closeness/proximity to ballymun. Is there anyone else whos bought here having the same concerns..or if anyone is living in adjoining estates i.e. lymewood/hazelwood like to share their thoughts i.e. is it ok any probs thus far??

Thanks
J.

Moderator, id appreciate if you'd re-instate the initial thread and remove this reply....if not instruct me on how to remove this so i can repost the new thread.......

Back